Thursday 2 March 2017

Governor Emmanuel, Sen. Akpabio, Others receive Osinbajo at Uyo Airport

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was in Akwa Ibom state on Thursday, in continuation with the Federal Government’s Dialogue and Engagement with the people and traditional rulers in the Niger Delta.

Osinbajo landed at the Akwa Ibom International Airport (AKIA) and he was received by the state Governor Udom Emmanual, Senator Godswill Akpabio, among others.

 Akpabio wrote:

''Today I joined my compatriots to receive the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN in Uyo during his visit to the State as part of his continuing visit to the Niger Delta region.

I spoke on behalf of the Elders of the State during the town hall meeting. It was a fruitful parley and I'm hopeful that the dividends of the meeting will be seen in days to come.

The inscription on my fez cap? Proudly Akwa Ibom.''

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...