Thursday 9 March 2017

Nigerian man jumps to his death from 31 storey building in Malaysia

A Nigerian man named Chimoabi reportedly jumped to his death from his 31 storey building in Malaysia,

Evangelist Butibalati Uzodimma, a Facebook user, who posted the shocking news of Chimaobi aka Paco Jelapa na Malaysia's death, said he had screamed "leave me alone, leave me alone" moments before throwing his laptop and phone out of a window and plunging to his death.

Uzodimma wrote:

"R.I .P Paco Jelapa na Malaysia, my home boy, my classmate, my roommate, my king's mate. He was screaming "leave me alone, leave me alone" and then threw his laptop and phone off the window and followed it thereafter via the same window from a 31-storey building.....not ordinary.....God knows everything!

May ur soul rest in peace...Butibalati miss you Chimaobi."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...