Sunday 21 December 2014

Photos: Wizkid spotted inside a commercial bus...lol

Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, 24, aka Wizkid, shared these photos on instagram of himself pictured inside a commercial vehicle along ojuelegba, Lagos while preparing for his new video hit. He said the shooting reminds him of when he used to be in a public bus.....but now things have changed for him. Haleluya!

Read his captions below.
''Sitting in this bus shooting my video thinking about when I used to move around in the bus like this praying for a better life! I'm thankful to God nd my fans! big things coming 2015!! #StarBoy!''
He also added that people around that area of Ojuelegba knew his story,
Ni ojuelegba!! Dem know my story!! "Video will be a movie"!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...