Friday 3 July 2015

'I've bought really stupid things' - Kim Kardashian reveals spending habits

Kim Kardashian West talks about her spending habits in an interview with Marketwatch.com before her interactive session Tuesday night June 30 at San Francisco’s prestigious Commonwealth Club.

Here's what the 34-year-old Reality Tv Star 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' had to say:

On her worst money mistake she's ever made and if she's made any.
''I definitely have made some. If you make a bad money decision, it also teaches you. I haven’t invested in something and lost a lot of money, but time is really valuable. So if you waste your money and time on something that could be just as valuable as losing money.''
 On purchases.
'' I've bought really stupid things, like jewelry and stuff that I ended up never wearing. I think sometimes you get excited and people are really good at selling things and you just can get overwhelmed.
On specific thing she regret buying.
 ''Really just jewelry pieces. Things that are just not my taste anymore. I think if you stick with classic pieces and just don’t buy something that’s really trendy.
Read the rest at Market Watch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...