Thursday 15 May 2014

Solange And Jay Z Did Not Go Shopping says Greg Yuna, the owner of the jewelry store


Mr. Flawless himself has spoken! The jeweler (Greg Yuna)  picture above told Wendy Williams that Solange and Jay Z did not go jewelry shopping together as rumored.

No bling after brawl, after all. Mr. Flawless himself debunked a rumor Wednesday, May 14, that Beyonce's sister Solange Knowles went jewelry shopping with Jay Z in his store on Tuesday—the day after their shocking elevator fight surveillance footage made waves across the Internet.

Speaking with Wendy Williams on her show Wednesday, Mr. Flawless (Greg Yuna) said neither Jay Z, 44, nor Solange, 27, were in his Manhattan shop as claimed by TMZ. The site reported Tuesday that the hip hop mogul and his sister-in-law had stopped by the high-end jewelry store to peruse, though they did not buy anything.

Yuna said that while this was untrue, another celebrity did, in fact, stop by! Undefeated pro-boxer (and new Justin Bieber pal!) Floyd Mayweather Jr. was in the house.

Mayweather, as revealed on the jeweler's website, actually has a long-standing relationship with Yuna. The athlete, 37, was Mr. Flawless' first celebrity client, and was apparently "instrumental" in helping Yuna build a following.

As for Beyonce, Jay Z, and Solange? After Beyonce, 33, shared her "Prayer to God" on Tuesday via Instagram, the "Flawless" singer posted several throwback photos early Wednesday morning, lovingly posing with Solange. Read more below should you miss my first post of thr perculiar prayer:

"Lord, I lift up every one of my relationships to You and ask You to bless them," the passage read. "I pray that each one would be glorifying to You. Help me to choose my friends wisely so I won't be led astray. Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not a good influence. I release all my relationships to You and pray that Your will be done in each one of them."

A source told Us Weekly that Bey "does not approve of violence," and the trio are all "trying to put the situation past them now."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...