Monday 29 June 2015

Chris Brown shows off dramatic weight loss

Chris Brown's topless photos he posted to his instagram account revealing his dramatic weight loss between 2014 and 2015  .

Brown's 2014 photo sees him sporting a pair of swimming trunks showing off torso along with his huge tattoo collection,

In his second photo (2015), the Brown looks much trimmer as he poses in a pair of Ralph Lauren shorts and a red baseball cap.

The 26-year-old rapper won both the Fan Award and the Best Male R&B/Pop Artist Award at the 2105 BET Awards on Sunday night June 28.

Here's what he told the crowd at the event in his acceptance speech.
 "I ain’t good with speeches. A lot has changed in my life, a lot of mistakes, a lot of lessons learned. The best thing, I’m most thankful for is my daughter. At the end of the day, love is love. I love everybody. My fans, when I was in jail, ‘Loyal’ was number one."
On being "fat" last year.
"Last year, I was fat on this stage, dancing, trying to get my stuff together but right now I can only say I’m so thankful and happy to have the loyal fans in Team Breezy right now, because without y’all, I can’t do my music. Everyone that’s here that know me, to know me, is to love me. If you ain’t with us, so what? I love y’all."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...