Thursday 30 July 2015

Meek Mill opens up about his relationship with Nicki Minaj

Meek Mill has opened up about his relationship with Nicki Minaj in an interview with Billboard.

The 28-year-old rapper is opening up for the first time since dating the 32-year-old Trinidadian-born American rapper Nicki.

On his song ''All Eyes on You'' 

''She wanted it to be my single, and I didn’t. It turned into an ego argument…She killed me on that song, but I don’t really care. When my girl do better than me, I still win. When I do better than her, she still wins.''

On Nicki’s song ''Only'' featuring Drake and Lil Wayne. 

''She wasn’t my girl then, but now she wouldn’t even had did that.''

 On other rappers claiming he’s gone soft. 

''You can’t be hard all the time, man. There’s both sides to everything. What’s wrong with it? Jay Z was a street rapper and he had a girlfriend.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...