Thursday 30 July 2015

Toke Makinwa covers ''Complete Fashion''

Toke Makinwa wearing a ball dress from perfect occasions while fronting the first special edition dedicated to weddings of Complete Fashion, released on Thursday July 30.

The 30-year-old radio and television personality took to Instagram to post the front cover of the Mag with the caption:
#CoverGirl #CompleteFashion #WeddingSpecial... Guess who???? So, I have always wondered what I will look like in a traditional wedding dress and when the opportunity came up I went with it. I didn't have a big old white wedding (PrincessStyle), so this shoot was fun fun fun. I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams. #TheTokeMakinwaEffect #TMforCF #Godisgood.''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...