Monday 1 February 2016

Chris Brown calls out his baby mama after being blamed for daughter's asthma

Chris Brown has denied giving his daughter Royalty asthma with his weed as claimed by his baby mama

The 26-year-old rapper on Sunday night January 31 wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post, ''Absolutely untrue. I quit cigarettes on New Years. NO ONE smokes around my daughter. This is obviously a play to get some sort of increased income. I take care of my daughter and I would never ever put her in a position that will harm her. I'm so sick and tired of negative people trying to use me and slander me. All this annoying bs, everybody knows what they do in this street. My daughter is my pride and joy and I will not be played because my lifestyle is different from other parties involved. This really has to stop. I won't do the back and forth negative things so I'll just say god bless whoever is struggling and need to use me to better their life even though I fulfill my duties as a father."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...