Thursday 30 June 2016

Kaffy celebrates her 36th birthday!

 Happy birthday to Kaffy!

 Kafayat Shafau popularly known by her stage name Kaffy turns 36 years old today June 30.

The Nigerian dance queen took to social media to post a cute photo of herself thanking God for sustaining her life.

''I thank God for another year,'' Kaffy captioned the above Instagram pic. ''I thank God for another opportunity to look at the world ahead of me stoop,project,focus,aim and conquer!! I thank God for sustaining my life ,giving me more opportunities to make other lives appreciate HIS presence, HIS power and Essence. My life is a testimony of Gods grace as every step of my existence has HIS imprint . Here I am everyone I celebrate with you the day God gave me as a gift to humanity and thats what we all are . We are precious in His Sight. #HappyBday to me and all born in this great month of June.''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...