Sunday 26 June 2016

Kate Henshaw shares unseen photo of Lekki home after fire disaster

Kate Henshaw shares her testimony of praise to God for keeping her alive after fire disaster at her Lekki Phase 1 home which happened on Thursday June 2015.

The 44-year-old actress released the never before seen incident photo on social media yesterday just exactly year.

''I will exalt you Lord, thou has lifted me, above my enemies, your banner over me is love,'' Kate started.

"This picture was never released. One of many I kept. This was the room I slept in...wall to wall was filled but it was wiped out by fire so that the roof even melted away and there you see the sky.. My driver, stood there speechless at the site! I was totally devastated but God kept me! She continued.

"I don't know who this is for, whom this might help but trust God. For if God is on your side, If God be for you, no man, no devil can be against you!! Today is exactly a year later, 25th June 2016! She added.

"Thank you from my heart to all who showed me love, care, who prayed with and for me. If I list all the names hmmm instagram fit vex! I am still here... There is nothing too hard for my God. This is my testimony, to give Him all the praise for He alone is worthy.!!"

See below photos after the incident:







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...