Friday 17 June 2016

TY Bello: 'I made this portrait while he was still In Government' [READ MORE]

TY Bello shared this portrait of former Governor of California, actor and filmmaker Arnold Schwarzenegger holding a brown envelope written ''NAIJA'' while he was still in office as governor and below is what the Nigerian singer and celebrity photographer wrote about it:

''ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER : I made this portrait while he was still In Government . I walked in .. Shook his hand and said ' this is going to be quick.. I promise '.. ' Sir .. Do you want Nigerians to think you're the coolest Governor ever ?? .. Then hold this !' So I turned around and grabbed a brown envelope .. Folded it In half and scribbled 'Naija' 'Sir' .. Could you please give your meanest "I'll be back"look?' I guess he did. I remember him laughing afterwards saying ' I can't believe I just did that'.. Sometimes I wonder where the ideas and boldness comes from especially when I'm shooting iconic people . I just mantain a posture to honor them and just go with it .. You just have to ask .. You'll never know ..#tybellophotography #portrait #arnoldschwarzenegger #naija #nigeria #thisday''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...