Saturday 30 July 2016

Nkiru Umeh thanks fans, friends, family for Happy Birthday wishes!

Nkiru Umeh just posted a note thanking everyone for their ''Birthday Wishes''.

She added another year to her many years yesterday.

Here's what the Nollywood actress had to share on her Instagram since she couldn't replied all the messages..

''And here i come again with this my message of gratitude,'' Nkiru said along with the above pic. ''With much sincerity and happiness I would like to thank everyone for the Birthday Wishes and Blessings, from Friends and Family; Far and Near. My Gratitude goes to all who posted on my Facebook Wall, Messaged Me, Sent Me Mails, Pinged Me, Used My Pictures as Display Picture on BBM, Personal Messages, Called or Text to Wish Me a Happy Birthday. I would have loved to give reply to each message, or repost everybody's post on instagram but the out pouring of love/posts was too much that i couldn't possibly repost all. That is why I write this note instead. It is very overwhelming to know that people remembered and took even a little time and effort to greet me. I'm flattered at the number of good wishes that came my way. Thank you all๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ I appreciate..Gracias๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ. ......Turn up pictures coming in few days...#NkiruUmeh #cuttiemum #omammasinachi''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...