Monday 25 July 2016

Obasanjo reveals reason he visited Buhari yesterday at president villa - PHOTOS!

President Buhari and Olusegun Obasanjo posed for a photo on Monday July 25 at the presidential Villa, Abuja.

The 79-year-old former Nigeria's president who recently traveled to Liberia and Gambia, spoke with journalists shortly after a closed-door meeting with Buhari in Abuja.

''I am visiting this time because I have some messages for the president,'' Obasanjo said. ''I have messages that these two countries will want me to deliver to the president. Also, only yesterday I came back from Seychelles Island where I attended this year’s Annual General meeting of Africa Export Development Bank. And there are aspects of the proceedings that I think I should update the President on.''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...