Sunday 31 July 2016

Ubi Franklin: 'Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love'

Ubi Franklin and his wife Lilian Esoro aka Nurse Abigail welcomed their first child together on Sunday (July 17) in the United States of America and today, the Triple MG Boss took to his Instagram, saying he's proud to be a dad.

''Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person. Knowing that you have someone that will never deny you, and if he does the blood won't. This makes me softer and more focused by the day. Thank you God for this GiftπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ Miss You JayπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ'' he wrote.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...