Wednesday 27 September 2017

British Airways sacks air hostess over racist remark on Nigerian passengers

British Airways on Wednesday sacked a stewardess Joanne Wickenden who posted a racist Snapchat rant attacking Nigerian passengers after she was called in for a two-hour meeting with bosses, according to Daily Mail

Wickenden sparked outrage after recording the racist clip in her British Airways uniform before flying from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night.

In a statement today the airline said ''she no longer works for British Airways', adding: '​We expect the utmost professionalism from our staff when they are representing British Airways.;;

The 23-year-old, who wants to be an actress, told friends ''I am not a racist'' and claimed the sickening video was just a joke.

She told Daily Mail: ''I have been framed by another British Airways employee. They were encouraging me, egging me on to say things. They were recording me and sent it around to our friends.''

''I don't want to fly anymore,'' She added

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...