Wednesday 27 September 2017

Champions League: Mourinho hails Lukaku after CSKA Moscow win

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho hailed Romelu Lukaku after his double against CSKA Moscow on Wednesday in Group A of the Champions League.

The 24-year-old Belgium international has so far scored 10 goals from nine appearances for United.

''I have to admit that he's scoring really important goals almost every game,'' The Portuguese told BT Sport 3. ''We know that he's a very good player, he can score lots of goals and playing in a team surrounded by quality players it is even easier to do that.''

He added, ''We started so strong, I think we surprised them with our attitude and we were really strong, and we killed the game. They didn't look as good as they are but I think because of us. The important thing is two matches, six points and a good position in the Champions League. Four more matches to play but we started really strong and we are almost there.''

''I just work hard with the team, we're doing well at the moment and we have to keep going 'I just want to win trophies, that's it. Goals, I keep for myself. I just want to win and we have to keep going like we are now. It's still early in the season and we have to improve but I'm really happy with the win and the form that we are in,'' Lukaku said after the game.

The game ended 4-1 in favor of United,





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...