Friday 19 December 2014

Kim Kardashian criticizes her mom, Kris Jenner's black and white outfit in hilarious ''Email''

 Kris Jenner took to Instagram today to share a hilarious message she got from her famous daughter Kim Kardashian over a week ago. The email was sent after the 34-year-old came across one of her mom's fashion choices at a recent event—and she wasn't pleased, according to E!

Kim wrote Kris a short and direct email critiquing Jenner's black and white outfit. Read below
"i love you mom but no more pilgrim adams family outfits. you have exhausted this look. done move on. we need chic, tight dresses not this omish s--t anymore." 

Kris captioned the funny snapshot,
"After spending an amazing morning at The Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment breakfast, and while I was in my car and hadn't even gotten home yet, my LOVELY daughter @kimkardashian sent me this delightful email after she apparently saw my picture online...so I wanted to share with you her special holiday cheer. #ithoughtilookedfab #cantdoanythingrightlol."
Source: Eonline  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...