Thursday 11 December 2014

President Jonathan thanks his party members for making him 2015 Presidential Flag Bearer..

Nigerian president Jonathan wrote on his facebook to thank all members of his great party PDP for finding him worthy of presenting them in the forthcoming presidential elections in 2015 after the just concluded PDP 2014 National Convention held at the Eagles Square, Abuja yesterday. Find the note below:
''Today, I want to thank all members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who gathered in Abuja, the Center of Unity, and formally ratified me as the Flag Bearer of our Great Party for the 2015 Presidential Elections at our ongoing National Convention. I thank all delegates from the wards and the states as well as the various organs of our party, the Board of Trustees, the National Caucus, the National Executive Committee, the National Working Committee, the PDP Governors Forum, members of the PDP Caucuses of the National Assembly, and others who have reposed this confidence in me. I am humbled by this affirmation and by the grace of God, I will never let you down even as I promise to build on the progress already made. May God bless you all and may He also bless our Motherland, Nigeria. Forward Nigeria! GEJ''

Source: Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...