Tuesday 26 January 2016

Comedian Bovi's mother is dead

Nigerian comedian Bovi's mum Madam Margaret Ugboma passed away on Monday January 25 at the age of 58.

Bovi's pal Comedian Basketmouth broke the sad news on social media, "It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them. @officialbovi your mum is in a better place. Stay strong. I love you bro."

Bovi’s wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma also wrote, ''Darkness, the pain I feel in my heart right now can never be described. A Deep vacuum, mummy you left, no one saw it coming. I want to believe God strategically had it all planned out. R.I.P mummy I wish I could reverse the hands of time.''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...