Sunday 10 April 2016

Actor Mike Ezuruonye's sister gets married!

Mike Ezuruonye looks nice in a traditional dress (Agbada) as he poses in a photo with his sister Chika who tied the knot with her heartthrob over the weekend.

"As her FATHER present ,I lead my own Sister CHIKA to Marital Bliss ...HML as I would slightly miss ur witty and lovely self ..God bless you dear sis.. Amen," the 33-year-old actor captioned the photo (above) on Instagram on Sunday.

See another pic of the two during Chika's traditional wedding...

Mike wrote, ''Here's wishing my own sister CHIKA a wonderful Traditional Wedding..You know I've always been proud of you...And as u make this life step,I say"GOD BLESS your MARRIAGE "dearπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...