Tuesday 5 April 2016

Blac Chyna plots name change after engagement to Rob Kardashian

Blac Chyna has confirmed that she is engaged to Rob Kardashian!

''I'm so blessed and honored to have good man in my life, I love you @robkardashian ! #7carats,'' the 27-year-old model wrote on Instagram.

''She was more than excited, she was thrilled, just super happy,'' Chyna‘s rep told People of the engagement news. ''She’s soon to be Angela Kardashian. She's ecstatic.''

The rep added that Rob, 29, popped the question in a ''proper proposal'' that happened at Chyna‘s house on Monday night.

''I think everyone's happy about it,'' the rep added. ''I would imagine people would be happy for their family when they find the love of their life.''

Chyna has a three-year-old son named King Cairo, whose father is Tyga, the current boyfriend of Rob's younger sister Kylie Jenner.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...