Tuesday 12 April 2016

Funke Akindele finally addresses JJC Skillz relationship rumors!

Funke Akindele has finally spoken out to address their rumored relationship.

The 39-year-old actress shared this in a recent interview with Punch's 'Saturday Beats'.

''I really don’t like discussing my private life anymore because it pays to keep that part of your life secret,'' Funke told the publication. ''A lot of people are watching and sometimes you read a lot of negative comments about you which could make you want to derail, so it is better to keep matters of the heart close to the heart. I am the one in it and I know what is good for me. I am sorry I don’t want to talk about anything that has to do with my private life.''

Funke previously married to Kehinde Oloyede. While Skillz, on his part, is a single father who has three 'babymamas' and three kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...