Monday 27 October 2014

Disappointing Sean Tizzle blames promoters after he missed his flight for a show in Dubai yesterday

Nigerian singer Sean Tizzle has blamed promoters for their unprofessionalism and lack of respect for him and his fans after they failed to get him the next available flight from any available airline for a show in Dubai yesterday where he was suppose to perform after missing his flight.

He took to his Instagram page to post a picture of himself at a airport and express his displeasure as well as apologize to his fans. Find that below,,,
''As much as I did my part on getting to the airport the promoters didn't do a great job on getting Me on the next available flight from any available airline...Dublin was and will always be in my mind for life though that part I must confess cos I was soooo ready...Lord knows....once again I apologize for what happened and may God continue to keep blessing each and everyone of you that have dropped a comment.. best of everything was put aside for yesterday ... Dying to be there even after the flight was missed due to their act of Unprofessionalism N lack for respect for not just me Buh u too.. I was at the airport for another one hour waiting for dem promoters to sort things out.. Guess they couldn't for their best known reasons... not my intention to tarnish anyone's name image or disappoint my people not showing up.. There was lil or nothing I could do... I tried I couldn't ... I'll post up a pic of me at the airport yesterday with my bags waiting... I'm sorry I didn't make it ... I even asked them to pick another date n let my people in for free... Is not even bout the money cos I ain't even paid yet buh I love what I do ... I just divulged the gospel truth ... Thanks for understanding N God bless u''

 Sean Tizzle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...