Friday 31 October 2014

Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet earth to visit - Lee Abbamonte, Travel expert says

Lee Abbamonte Travel expert/writer has ranked Lagos, Nigeria as the No. 1 worst city to visit on earth. In an article titled 'Worst Places I've Ever Visited, From A Man Who Has Visited Everywhere'

He shared picture of Lagos above and wrote:
''As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place."
Abbamonte is youngest American to visit every country in the world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...