Friday 26 December 2014

Awww, North West scares to meet Father Christmas...lol See photo

18-month-old North West, the daughter of Kim Kardashian was taken to meet Santa, popularly called Father Christmas, but to her parent's surprise she was scared and started crying. See the look on North's face (picture above) and that got her parent from laughing. She was hugged firmly by her mom, her dad, kanye West standing alongside. Her mom stated that her little queen is still growing up to get used to Santa, shame to North! Hehehe!

Kim, 34, shared the photo on her instagram and wrote:
''North is still warming up to Santa? The same Santa has come to my moms Christmas Eve party since I was a kid. I love sharing the tradition with my baby girl! hope everyone had the best Christmas?''
Yes kim. I had a splendid one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...