Wednesday 24 December 2014

'' I wonder what the response will be if I do run for president'' - Donald Trump

                                                           Donald John Trump, Sr.

Who are the haters and losers, Donald Trump is referring to? The American businessman, investor, television personality and author wrote on his twitter account referring to, what the response of some folks will be, if he eventually contests for the post of the president in the United States of America.
''So many people think I will not run for President.Wow, I wonder what the response will be if I do. Even the haters and losers will be happy!''
Remember, in 2010, Trump expressed an interest in becoming a candidate for President of the United States in the 2012 election, though in May 2011, he announced he would not be a candidate.

I know Trump is just joking he will never...lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...