Sunday 28 December 2014

“My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them'' – Oritse Femi

Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer, Oritse femi Majemite Ekele, popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, revealed to Vanguard during the year that the reason why he didn't marry the mothers of his two daughter was because he was not financially buoyant to keep them while living in the ghetto city of Ajegunle as a street boy.

He explained extensively how the daughters came about and why he left their mothers at the time..
“My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them.
It’s a long story. Back in the days, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant.
“Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. 
But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn't take care of their mothers because of my financial status then. But now, that God has elevated me, I am planning to take my children abroad” he said.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...