Tuesday 2 June 2015

I'm a tricycle snatcher, not armed robber’

Operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, are currently investigating a member of tricycle-snatching gang Emmanuel Godwin, 28-year-old from Edo state, operating in Lagos and its environs. According to Godwin, he said he was just a tricycle snatcher and not an armed robber, since he does not use guns.
''I am a tricycle snatcher, not an armed robber because I don’t use gun. I steal from park and when I ask tricycle rider for a test drive and he allows me, I run away with the tricycle. The market price of a tricycle is N400,000. But I used to sell each tricycle for N60,000. I stole five tricycles and sold them to one Aye at Ijora. I also sold two to one Liwan. Aye still owes me for two tricycles I sold to him, while Liwan is yet to pay for another I sold to him,'' Godwin said.
Read more

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...