Wednesday 10 June 2015

Miley Cyrus covers for Paper Magazine, poses nude

 Pop singer Miley Cyrus is back in the buff, covered only in mud as she hugs a pig to support the charity she founded in a photo gracing Paper Magazine. The 22-year-old former Disney star revealed that she has experienced same-sex attractions, saying she told her mother at age 14 that she felt romantic feelings toward females.
''I remember telling her I admire women in a different way. And she asked me what that meant. And I said I love them. I love them like I love boys,'' she told Paper.
Cyrus said that in building the foundation she was particularly moved by the December suicide of transgender teen Leelah Alcorn, who said she had been forced to undergo ''conversion therapy'' by her parents.
''We can’t keep noticing these kids too late,'' she said.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...