Friday 17 July 2015

Buhari narrowly escapes mob at praying ground

President Muhammadu Buhari says he narrowly escaped a mob that besieged the praying ground where he offered prayers in Abuja on Friday morning July 17.

Here's what he had to share with a delegation that paid him Sallah homage at the presidential villa.
''During and after the prayers, I was bombarded by youths, who almost overwhelmed my security,'' Buhari said. ''I had to hold my gown to get to my car. My ADC even advised that I enter the car from the  other side but I refused. I went across waving my hands to them because they wanted to see me. This shows that, it is only God that protects leaders. In a situation like this, anybody with a knife can get access and do a lot of damage.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...