Friday 10 July 2015

Roger Federer to meet Novak Djokovic in Wimbledon 2015 final

Roger Federer will play Novak Djokovic in Wimbledon men's singles final on Sunday July 12.

The 33-year-old world No 2 beat 28-year-old world No 3 Murray in straight sets 7-5, 7-5, 6-4 on Friday to reach his 10th Wimbledon final.
"I played so well on the biggest occasion today, and that's probably why I got it," Federer said. "Definitely one of the best matches I've played in my career."
 ''Novak’s been the best player for a few years now,'' Federer said. ''He’s made it extremely difficult for the guys to win big tournaments. ... I know how I can beat him, but this is a different occasion. We’ve been both been there before. I really hope I can get this one on Sunday.''
Novak Djokovic 28-year-old world No 1 beat Richard Gasquet 7-6 (2), 6-4, 6-4 on Friday to advance to his fourth final in five years.
''We all know how good he is,'' Djokovic said of Federer. ''He’s the greatest ever. There’s not enough praises for what he does. This is where he loves to play. This is where he plays his best tennis. The Centre Court of Wimbledon, seven titles. It’s his court.''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...