Friday 2 October 2015

More photos from the Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary in Abuja

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari holds a white pigeon during the Nigeria's 55th Independence Parade Anniversary on Thursday October 1 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

"....As I said in my inaugural speech, I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions. I hereby invite everyone, whatever his or her political view to join me in working for the nation," President Buhari said earlier on Thursday while addressing the nation in commemoration of Nigeria's 55th Independence Anniversary celebration.

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...