Monday 1 February 2016

West Ham sign Emmanuel Emenike from Fenerbahce

West Ham United have signed Emmanuel Emenike on loan from Turkish club Fenerbahce on Sunday night until the end of the season.

"I'm very, very happy and very, very excited that I'm here," the 28-year-old former Nigeria centre-forward told West Ham TV. ''I have always known West Ham as a great Club. I've always been watching them. West Ham's a great Club and I'm happy to be here. I've known [manager Slaven] Bilic for years. When he was at Lokomotiv Moscow, I was at Spartak Moscow, then he came to Besiktas and I was in Fenerbahce, so we've known each other for a long time. I'm happy to be here and happy to play for him. We've followed each other's careers and thank God we are here today and we are here together."

Emenike, who has scored 9 goals in 37 international appearances for Nigeria, is the club's second signing of the January transfer window.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...