Thursday 28 April 2016

Annie Idibia shares cute photo of daughters, Isabella, Olivia!

 Annie Idibia shows off her natural hair as she talks about it on social media on Wednesday April 27.

''It's been over 2 months on my @hairfinityng journey and this product has surpassed all my HAIRspectations. My hair is fuller, longer and healthier. Taking care of my hair is now a certified walk in the park. πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’†πŸ½.. Remember ladies #AWoman'sHairIsHerCrowningGlory #Hairfii,ty'the ' 31-year-old actress and model said on Instagram.

The day after, Annie posted the cutest photo of her daughters, Isabella and Olivia on the same social site.

''Still can't believe they are all mineeeeeee!!! Am so blessed!!! Thank you lord for the blessings that money can't buy!!! #proudmama #blessedbeyondbelief they are my WCE! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§ without my heels my lil miss SunShine is almost my heightπŸ™ˆ @slimteanigeria be making me look like it wasn't me that gave birth to them!!!,'' Annie captioned the picture. See it below!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...