Monday 25 April 2016

Doris Simeon refers to Stella Damascus as her enemy in an Interview

Doris Simeon walked the red carpet at the Vanguard Personality of the Year, 2015 Awards held earlier this month at the Eko Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Here's what the Nollywood actress Simeon had to share with Vanguard in a recent interview where she referred to her fellow colleague Damascus in the industry as her enemy.

On her relationship with Stella Damascus.

''I have no business with her.''

On inviting Stella Damasuc as a cast when producing a movie.

''Yes, I can, after all, she is an actress and money is involved. I can do business with an enemy provided it is strictly business. Why her when I can always go for others?''

On a relationship with a man.

''I never gave up on love. I have found love again in Jesus. I am married to my career right now. I am in a relationship anyway but I want to be private about it.''

On her previous marriage.

''I want to be closer to God and put God first in everything I do.''

A lot of controversy has sprung up since Damasus married actor, Daniel Ademinokan, who is Simeon’s ex-husband.''

To read more from Doris Simeon visit Vanguard 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...