Thursday 28 April 2016

Read the ''Very Interesting'' thing Toke Makinwa says God shared with her!

Don't be afraid to dream. Today God shared something very interesting with me. I was as usual way in over my head with worry. Thoughts like how will it happen? When will it happen? Can my faith carry this promise? Who am I to even dream this big and the rest flooded my mind and God took me back some years ago, I wanted to change my car back then and deep down I had dreams of buying an SUV but I couldn't see it happening for me. I talked myself down with worry and finally settled my mind on another car. My faith saw the jeep but my mind could only comprehend me buying a car and while I settled to buy it, God had other plans. Today I heard him say remember when you saw yourself at this level and I gave you what you thought you will never have? Trust me my child, dream BIG and I will make it even bigger. I looked up and right beside me in traffic was the type of vehicle I almost bought. It made me smile cos God gave me what I didn't think at that time I could get. He had to make me see this car to get it. I share this to encourage anyone out there, don't limit yourself, it doesn't matter if you can't see that which you dream of, keep dreaming! God will exceed your expectations. Dream, write it down. Keep working at it and he will make it bigger.

Toke Makinwa is a TV host and a model...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...