Thursday 21 April 2016

Ubi Franklin reveals he met Iyanya while working for Julius Agwu as PA

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin speaks during the fourth edition of the 2016 Nigerian Entertainment Conference held at the Landmark Events Center, VI, Lagos.

Franklin was joined by Comedian Julius Agwu, Dayo Adeneye, the Hon. Commissioner For Information & Strategy, Ogun state, among others on stage at the event!

''Epic Moment. In that picture you can spot @juliusagwu1 second Left, throwback to couple of years ago I was his PA and events like this I'll seat In the audience taking pictures and videos for him, definitely that was a phase I knew where I was going today it was an emotional moment as I sat on the same panel at the NECLIVE, working as his PA exposed me to a lot of things I gathered my contacts met a lot of people and built on what I had already and started something with @iyanya Today called @mademenmusicgroup1,'' Franklin wrote on Instagram yesterday.

He added, ''What ever you want in this life you can get it just work hard stay true and be disciplined.

''Thank you''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...