Tuesday 26 April 2016

Lil Kesh opens up about leaving YBNL, Olamide confirms!

 Lil Kesh took to Instagram Tuesday to confirm in an official statement about ending his contract with Olamide's YBNL, after weeks of speculations and Olamide also confirmed the statement.

''If Baddo did not believe in me my talent will still be wasting in the streets,it's only proper that i start believing in other people, it's YBNL's legacy. So if you think YAGI think YBNL think FAMILY❤️, '' Kesh, 21, wrote along with the statement below.


And on Olamide's part, the 27-year-old rapper wrote along with the statement below, ''Let My niggas be Great πŸ™πŸ½ @lilkeshofficial @viktoh_ybnl #YBNL πŸ’‰ we don't raise no fool .. No toy soldiers around me independent niggas only that can get shit popping with or without me .. Ppl that can handle their own business .. Build ur ppl up πŸ’ͺ🏾''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...