Tuesday 27 January 2015

''I eat rice grown in Nigeria'' - President Jonathan

The president has released another report to his friends on facebook about the home grown rice in the country.
''With pride, I am able to again affirm, I eat rice grown in Nigeria. It is a matter of honour that more and more of the rice eaten in Nigeria now originates from Nigeria. Major restaurants and hotel chains report to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture that they cannot meet the demand for locally grown rice, a report that corroborates our expectations that Nigeria will become self-sufficient in rice production in no distant time, should we maintain the on-going momentum of our Agricultural Transformation Agenda. I am proud of what the Nigerian farmer has achieved and the sky is the limit if we stay the course. My dear friends, by God's grace, we will stay the course.''
- GEJ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...