Wednesday 28 January 2015

Tiger Woods addresses his missing tooth

Tiger Woods has opened up about the tooth mystery in a press conference, explaining what exactly happened to his mouth and how it "didn't feel very good."
"Dude with one of the video cameras was kneeling right in front of me, stood up, turned and caught me square in the mouth," he said. "He chipped that one, cracked the other one.
"And so then, you know, I'm trying to keep this thing on so the blood's not all over the place, and luckily he hit the one that I had the root canal on. That's the one that chipped, but the other one had to be fixed as well because it had cracks all through it."
"I couldn't eat, couldn't drink until [the dentist] fixed them, put the temporaries on," he added. "I couldn't have anything touch it. Even breathing hurt, because any kind of air over the nerve, the tooth that was still alive, was cracked."
Despite rumors that Tiger's tooth-excuse is a made-up story, the golfer insisted that his explanation is nothing but the truth.
"It is just what it is," he said.
"I just wish that my [Oakland] Raiders were there," he said while laughing. "But they're not."
Source: Eonline 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...