Thursday 29 January 2015

Students forced to pull down pants for inspection in Gustine, Texas

Eliza Medina, 11, said she was one of the Gustine ISD students forced to pull down her pants for an inspection. (Photo: WFAA)

Elementary school students in Gustine, Texas is investigating after about two dozen elementary students had to pull their pants down when feces were found on a gym floor.

A parent says the children in Gustine were forced to expose their underwear for inspection.

Maria Medina, the mother of one of the children who was involved in the inspection, told the station that the students were asked to “pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything” because teachers at the school had “been finding poop on the gym floor.”

“I was furious … I mean, I was furious,” Medina told WFAA. “If you can’t do your job or you don’t know what you’re doing, you need to be fired. You shouldn't be here.”
Her daughter told WFAA: “I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it. I felt like they violated my privacy.” The girl added, “I said I didn't want to, but I was told I had to because all the kids had to.”
Source: www.wfaa.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...