Thursday 16 July 2015

Rita Ora wins TV personality of the year

Rita Ora has been named as TV Personality of the Year for the upcoming 2015 Glamour Women of the Year Awards.

''I'm so pleased to be acknowledged for my work on The Voice,''  the 24-year-old ''Poison'' songstress said. ''It was a big learning curve for me and I really enjoyed it. We had such a laugh and I worked with some very talented singers. It is an honour, thank you indeed.'' Rita shared.

She added about her transition to working on live TV, ''It was like, ‘Aargh, the cameras are rolling, SPEAK,’ and then the words came tumbling out. Being on live TV was petrifying, initially. You get used to it pretty quickly, but every time the lights come on, you get the adrenaline, excitement and a little bit of fear.''



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...