Tuesday 14 July 2015

Van Persie thanks Arsenal and Man United after move to Fenerbahce

Robin van Persie took to his twitter handle to thank former clubs Arsenal and Manchester United after he was unveiled at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium on Tuesday July 14, agreeing a £4.7 million transfer from Old Trafford to Fenerbahce, joining former United team-mate Nani in Istanbul.
"Thank you Arsenal and thank you Manchester United," the 31-year-old strike wrote alongside images of the team and individual awards he won at both clubs. "Wish you all the best. Thank you to all the fans, who have supported me through the years.''
"I'm very happy, really," he said at his Fenerbahce unveiling. "Now I'm a part of the Fenerbahce family. Thanks to everybody who involves this transfer process. I always love the passion that Turkish people have. I hope to be successful in here for the next years.
"I feel very good for now but I need to train in order to reach my top level before the season. I know that I have the physical and mental capability to play football for many years. I'll do everything for this.
"I knew that I could leave Manchester United for a while. In football you can have good and bad days. I've always in good dialogue with my team-mates and the board in Manchester. I think that I gained their appreciation. It's enough for me."












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...