Thursday 1 October 2015

North West plays My Little Pony with Ellen DeGeneres as reality star talks baby names on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'

North West and Ellen DeGeneres, 57, play My Little Pony on the backstage coffee table while mom Kim Kardashian prepared for her on-camera interview with The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday which aired on Wednesday September 30.

"Who saw @TheEllenShow today?" Kardashian asked fans as she shared the adorable photograph via Instagram late on Wednesday evening. "Well this is right before I went on...Northie & Ellen brushing My Little Pony's hair lol," she added.

''I do like the name Easton. Easton West,'' the 34-year-old reality star admitted while talking to DeGeneres. ''I don't think my husband likes that name, but I do like it.''

Watch here also Kim on Kanye Running for President




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...