Sunday 29 November 2015

AY, Mabel celebrate 7th wedding anniversary (Photos)

Nigerian comedian Ayo Makun and his wife Mabel are celebrating their seventh wedding anniversary on Sunday November 29 with the Comedian posting a series of their wedding photos on social media alongside a special anniversary message to his wife and CEO of Midas Interiors.

''‘You came into my life with a positive attitude, together we have made friends and family,'' AY said. ''Together we have shown love, together we have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly. Thanks for being there all this while. Thanks for being the solid reason behind my smile. Thanks for always helping to take away every pain and sorrow. Thanks for making me look forward to tomorrow. Thanks for always pushing me towards success, Thanks for giving me unlimited happiness. Thanks for accompanying me In the journey of my life. Thanks for being such an amazing wife. Happy anniversary''

The couple got married in 2008 at a star studded ceremony.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...