Saturday 28 November 2015

'Look who came early!' Coco Austin gives birth to baby Chanel (Photos)

Coco Austin and Ice-T have welcomed their first child together at the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in Englewood, New Jersey on Saturday.

The baby girl is named Chanel!

Coco, on her Facebook she wrote, ''Surprise!!! Look who came early!! Welcome the new arrival of Chanel Nicole.. A beautiful healthy 5.7 pound baby girl… Ice and I are so pound! I cried while she was coming out I was so excited to meet her!''

The new baby already has her own Twitter account.

''@BabyChanelWorld Ok! I'm the newest on Twitter! What's crackin world!! No haters allowed...,'' the account, under the name Baby Chanel Nicole tweeted within hours of the birth.

Proud papa Ice-T also shared a precious photo of the infant, writing: ''I decided I'd be the Youngest girl with a Twitter page.. What's up!! I'm ready to ROCK! @BabyChanelWorld.''




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...