Monday 28 March 2016

Banky W thanks fans for birthday wishes as singer turns 35 years old!

Banky W turned 35 years old on Sunday March 27 and he celebrated his birthday at Quilox Pool Party in Lekki, Lagos.

The singer took to Instagram to thank fans and friends for birthday wishes.

''Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who called, texted, or posted a happy birthday message to me yesterday,'' he said along with the pic above. ''I'm very grateful. I don't wanna spam your timelines by reposting every message (never liked that), but I did my best to make sure i liked/commented on every post I saw.. thanks for the love, and thank you to those who came out to celebrate with me. May God bless you all and may others celebrate with you as well. I'm enjoying my new age of "25 plus shipping, handling and tax" ☺πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜†''

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...