Sunday 27 March 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo wants his son to be footballer too

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he wants to see his son, Cristiano Jr., becomes a professional footballer too.

''I want my son to be a player. I am a footballer and I want him to be one too,'' the 31-year-old Real Madrid Forward said of his son who is just 5 years old. ''I think he has something of an athlete about him, he has athletic characteristics. Obviously he is very young, a baby, he’s only five, but he loves football. That is a big plus. I have 30 balls at home, he is always with the ball and he loves it. But I will not force him to be a player because it comes naturally, it has to be his choice. He will be whatever he wants to be, I am not going to push him at all. But obviously I want Cristiano to be a player. A top one, like his dad.''


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...