Saturday 26 March 2016

'My personal life suffered a public setback last year' - Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa looks beautiful in a gwargeous top from South African designer Thula Sindi as she stepped out on Saturday night.

''Before You say "I Do"....The Vlog of the week is finally out!!!! I apologize for the lateness but I promise it is worth the wait. I won't lie since my personal life suffered a public setback last year, talking about relationships left me feeling a type of way, kind of like I failed at mine so who am I to talk but as time goes by, I am getting comfortable again in my own growth and I am learning as I go so we can all learn together. We are the sum of our experiences so i am no longer ashamed, I have been given a platform and it's my duty to share. So go watch, subscribe , like snd share with someone who needs the message ❤️'' the 31-year-old TV host wrote.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...